Successful transition requires a mix of heightened awareness, education, leadership, structure, planning, accountability and willingness to drive change. Creating the capacity and capability to make this happen is at the heart of the challenge. Every organisation across the planet is facing this, and in such unfamiliar territory – most are struggling.
Our clients have benefited from the following:
Engagement of a mentor to support the ongoing development and performance of an owner or CEO, encourage innovation, challenge the status quo and introduce new ideas consistent with strategic business objectives
- Ability to achieve more without working additional hours
- Improved satisfaction at both the ownership and working roles levels
- Heightened awareness of the link between strategy area of the business responsibility and role
- Improved ability to self monitor and more timely resolution fo issues impeding performance os self and direct reports
The engagement of an external facilitator to assist the business to determine clarity of future direction and the setting of a strategy. Developing a great strategy is important. Execution is essential. Intuit provides the high-level expertise and capability to help you implement the strategy and associated business objectives. We are with you for the long haul.
- Strategy developed with clear objectives, measures, targets and projects.
- Shared clarity of future direction for board and leadership team.
- Whole of business strategic engagement, momentum and focus.
- Holistic scorecards with realistic targets and prioritisation of projects based on value to business across short, medium and longer-term timeframes.
- Capacity and capability development to drive the effectiveness of resources deployed in delivering strategic and business plan objectives.
- Focus toward a high-performance culture, innovation and accountability.
Engagement of an experienced resource with extensive business acumen and sector expericnce to lead and manage a merger due diligence process
- Board and CEO provided with clear view of merger fit
- Deep understanding or benefits and challenges
- Facilitates an environment for high quality and informed decision making
Innovation is at the heart of what it takes to be competitive in a rapidly changing world. An organisations capacity to make innovation part and parcel of everyday life is now essential. This is a governance, leadership and cultural issue, it starts in the boardroom and needs to become part of the businesses DNA. Innovation, strong governance and sound risk management practices can co-exist.
- Clear understanding of what innovation is, why it is important and how you do it.
- Solid foundations in place to support innovation success.
- Cultural development that fosters and supports innovation as a critical component of how your people think and act.
- Implementation of processes to support innovation as part of everyday life.
- Integration of innovation with the businesses future direction and strategy.
Starting with the “end in mind”, a well considered succession plan will open the door to a raft of strategic issues vital to managing business risk and building shareholder value. We will leverage front line experience to help you protect and build your business value.
- Establish the Need
- Address the Willingness to act
- Research the options
- Decide on a course
- Document the non-negotiables
- Plan the approach
- Build the Process
- Go Live
“What gets measured gets managed and gets done.”
High performance, whether at the organisation, service, team or individual level is now a necessity rather than a luxury. Utilising the Balanced Scorecard performance management framework we can help you focus and align all areas of the business in a powerful and logical manner.
- Provide a way to see if strategy is working;
- Focus everyone’s attention on what matters most to success;
- Allow measurement of accomplishments, not just of the work that is performed;
- Provide a common language for communication;
- Are valid, to ensure measurement of the right things; and
- Are verifiable, to ensure data collection accuracy.